Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Published (Again) In Urban Explorer Magazine

On A Brighter Day - Tehachapi, California
Seven of my photographs were published in the January issue of Urban Explorer Magazine. Today the February issue came out, and I've got a four-page spread inside! Check it out!

In every issue Urban Explorer Magazine has a "featured photographer" article. This month I was selected to be that featured photographer. They asked me a bunch of questions and published seven more of my photographs (plus a portrait of me, which was captured by my wife). It's great stuff!

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that Urban Explorer is granting me this recognition. Photography is not a "lone wolf" thing. I don't capture images for myself to view. It's great that a larger audience is introduced to my art.

So if you haven't yet seen the February issue of Urban Explorer Magazine, you can click here to get it. Besides my article, there's some other good stuff to view by other urbex photographers.

Also, while you are checking things out, if you haven't joined the Urbex Images Flickr group, I invite you to do so. There are lots of great abandonment photographs being added by some talented photographers.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your pics are awesome! I'm glad you're getting recognition.

    ReplyDelete