Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The 7 Published Photographs

I had seven photographs printed in the January issue of Urban Explorer Magazine. This was Volume 1, Issue 1, as it is a brand new publication.

Initially I thought that six of my photographs had been published. At the time I had only seen the digital version of the magazine. But when the printed copy arrived, I realized that one of my photographs had been used for the background on one of the pages.

Below are the seven photographs that were published. I invite you to check out the magazine, as well, as I provide more details about each image.
Copy Machine - Mojave, California
The Sound of Silence - Mojave, California
The Lost Chair - Mojave, California
Seat Unused - Mojave, California
Alien - Mojave, California
Unused Bed - Hinkley, California
Broken Souls - Newberry Springs, California

No comments:

Post a Comment