Friday, February 13, 2015

Urbex Images - Flickr Friday Favorites

Welcome to the third installment of Flickr Friday Favorites! There have been so many great photographs shared to the Urbex Images Flickr group pool--I wish I could highlight them all here.

Below are my handpicked favorites from the Urbex Images group pool from the last week. I encourage you to visit their Flickr pages and websites. I also encourage you to take a look at the Urbex Images Flickr group to see all of the inspirational photographs being shared.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this. I asked for and received permission to use all of the images in this post. The copyrights belong to the photographers.

So sit back, relax, pop open your favorite ice-cold beverage, and enjoy!
Head Creeps by Frank Grace
This photograph has great lighting and atmosphere. I love the simplicity of it--one window and one bed and lots
 of breathing room. You can visit his website by clicking here.
Greystone 2012 (re-edit) by Fred Denman
I like the colors in this image and the great use of repeated shapes. 
Stairing through a window by joe bastek
This is a well designed image that makes great use of the layers in the scene.
Dem stares doe.... by skel bone
I feel dizzy. This reminds me of the Penrose Stairs, although this is no optical illusion.
unsuitable for the berlinale by potosi6088m
I really love the atmosphere of this image, with the light streaming in from the top right corner.
Le Choix... by JPSorgues
  This is a pretty cool "mirrored" scene. It's got some good contrast and is simply an interesting photograph. You can visit his website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment