Friday, May 8, 2015

No Flickr Friday Today

Picture This by Ron Pinkerton
www.dejavue.us
I'm taking a break from the Flickr Friday Favorites series today. As you may be aware, The Urban Exploration Photography Blog has a Flickr group called Urbex Images. As a conjunction of the blog and Flickr group, I'm publishing a series of posts called Urbex Images - Flickr Friday Favorites, showcasing some of the best images from the Flickr group pool.

This series is highly popular. Look at the right side of this blog under "Popular Posts" and you'll see that eight of the top 10 most viewed posts are Flickr Friday Favorites. People really seem to like it! I feel honored to be able to do it.

Flickr Friday Favorites began as a weekly thing, but that was too overwhelming for me. It takes some effort to put it all together. The last several posts have been every-other-Friday. I'm considering reducing this to once-a-month, perhaps on the first Friday of each month. I haven't decided for sure if that's what I'll do.

It is Friday, so I encourage you to re-look at the previous Flickr Friday Favorites posts. There are plenty of inspirational images to see. Perhaps you missed one or two posts from the series. Click the links below to view past Flickr Friday Favorites.











No comments:

Post a Comment