Friday, August 7, 2015

Photographs of Abandoned Bathrooms

Abandoned Bathroom - Rosamond, California
Sometimes I notice a theme within my photographs. Recently while going through my urban exploration images I noticed that I had lots of pictures of abandoned bathrooms.

I'm not really sure why I'm drawn to bathrooms when I photograph abandoned buildings. Bathrooms can be disgusting in general, but multiply that by 10 when dealing with these locations.

All of these images were captured using a Sigma DP2 Merrill, a Nikon D3300 and a Nokia Lumia 1020. I doubt you can tell which are from which. That's because your camera doesn't mattervision does
Broken John - Boron, California
Broken Toilet - Boron, California
Dark Restroom - Boron, California
Please Do Not Use - Boron, California
The Broken John - Victorville, California
Crumbling Commode - Cuddy Valley, California
Abandoned Interior View - Cuddy Valley, California
Messy Bathroom - Mojave, California
Shower Curtains - Mojave, California
Abandoned Outhouse - Mojave, California
Bathroom Essentials - Mojave, California
Foresaken Sink - Tehachapi, California
Bathroom Pictures - Tehachapi, California

No comments:

Post a Comment