Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Photographs of Abandoned Military Bases

I've actually only explored and photographed two abandoned military bases: George Air Force Base (which is only partially abandoned) and Boron Air Force Station. They both rank high on my favorite places explored list. These are incredibly fascinating places! I've been to each of them twice.

I've captured many great images at George Air Force Base and Boron Air Force Station. Below you'll find my top 10 favorite photographs from these locations, in no particular order. A whole bunch of different cameras were used, including a Nikon D3300 and Sigma DP2 Merrill, but your gear doesn't matter, vision does.
The Old Boron Housing - Boron, California
Window Shadow - Victorville, California
Razor Fence - Boron, California
The Turned Table - Boron, California
Cinder Blocks - Victorville, California
Old Yield Sign - Boron, California
Old Life, New Life - Victorville, California
Old Dormitories - Boron, California
Oh, Well - Boron, California
Sunset Through The Broken Glass - Victorville, California

No comments:

Post a Comment