Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Why It's Been Quiet

On A Brighter Day - Tehachapi, California
If you've been following this blog, you might be wondering why it has been so quiet lately. At the beginning of this year I was publishing 4-5 articles each week. That's diminished to 1-2 per week.

One reason is that I just don't have the time. Besides a full-time (non-photography) job, I have a busy family (including three young kids) and balancing that with photography means something's gotta give, and lately that has been this blog.

I also have my original photography blog, and I've concentrated more on that lately. My photography has focused more on landscapes over the last six months or so--mostly because I've done more traveling this year than years past. Because of that, my images are a better fit for that blog than this one.

In addition to that I'm moving to Utah next year, and that creates all sorts of time-consuming issues. Getting everything in order can be a pain.

All of this is to say that this blog will probably be quiet for awhile, with only a handful of posts each month. Eventually it will return to its previous form, but it will take some time. Thank you for coming by and visiting during this slow period. I appreciate your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment